Tuesday, July 17, 2012

National Parks Tour - KS and MO

Start Mileage: 146,673  Ending Mileage:  147,719  Trip Mileage: 1,037

Off on another hard riding adventure.  I'm riding up through Kansas to Missouri.  Next week I'll be participating in the Not Superman Rally.  It starts in St. Louis on Monday, 7/23, and last till the following Friday.  Should be good training for the big dance rally next year.  Check out the blog posting when it's published later on this week.



On the way to St. Louis I'll be picking up a couple of National Park Tour passport stamps.  Also, I'm plan to stop by at the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America 40th anniversary rally in Sedalia, MO.  The Houston BMW club invited me to their area to hang out with them. 

Saturday 7/21:
Heading into St. Louis today.  First stop is the U.S. Grant Farm and get a passport stamp.  Then head over to the NSR hotel and hang out till Monday morning.  So, check out the blog post above starting Sunday. 


Friday 7/20: